To join you need to complete an application online application (can be found here). Members of Lloyds can automatically become members of LLYC, others require a proposer and seconder from within the Club. If you do not know anyone in the Club, please complete the form and pass to the Membership Secretary. If you are a current member who’s details may have changed or you are not receiving the newsletter or emails from the committee please fill in this online form.
Benefits of the club include:
- Participation in club weekends on Lutine
- To take part in other sailing events organised by the club, including the Lutine Lineslip Regatta, the Lutine Bell Race and the Finn Trophy.
- To take part in social events such as the monthly drinks, the Senior Members Lunch and the Annual Prize Giving.
- To fly the Club burgee and the defaced red ensign of the Club on their own boats.
- To carry the initials LLYC on the stern of their boat.
- To use the facilities of the Little Ship Club, effectively LLYC's clubhouse in the city.
- To use the facilities of many other sailing clubs both in the UK and Worldwide.
- To attend committee meetings and vote at the AGM
A family member is defined as a member's partner or dependent children.
It is the policy of the club that all members have a valid and current Direct Debit Mandate in place for paying their annual subscription. You may do this on-line using our automated form.
By joining you are agreeing to abide by the rules of the club.
Lutine, the Club’s yacht, is held in the name of a company known as Lutine Yachts Limited (a company limited by guarantee). This company is effectively the operating company for the Club. By becoming a member of the Club you will automatically become a " member" of Lutine Yachts Limited.